TEAM LEADER / SHIPPING ASSISTANT
We are a family owned, international horticulture company specializing in flower bulbs, perennials and cut flowers. We grow at our farms in, Abbotsford, Langley, and St. Catharine’s ON. We distribute through our locations in British Columbia and Ontario. We import and source product from our Holland location and from around the world.
We are seeking a key individual to learn our business and work as a Team Leader / Shipping Assistant in our Langley location. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long term, stable career with room for advancement.
You are well organized, responsible, and energetic. You enjoy a fast pace of work, and you enjoy leading a team of people. You are willing to take on any job; big or small to help your team. If you are looking for a career that offers variety, autonomy, and an opportunity to grow and develop in the horticulture industry – look no further. We offer thorough training, competitive wages, and benefits.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and competent in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience driving a forklift (certification not required – we will recertify)
- Experience in shipping is an asset
- Leads a team to pick and pack orders
- Responsible for accurate paperwork on all orders
- Assists with loading and unloading trucks
- Assists with shipping paperwork and other shipping duties
- Performs other warehouse duties as required
We thank all applicants for their interest in Van Noort Bulb Company.
However, only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.