Van Noort Bulb Co. Ltd. Langley BC
WHO ARE WE?
Van Noort Bulb Company is a family owned, international wholesale plant and flower bulb company. We create and grow at our farms in St. Catharine’s Ontario, Abbotsford and Langley BC. We distribute across Canada and the USA through these locations. We import and source from our Holland location and from around the world.
We are seeking a key individual willing to learn our business and work as a Sales Representative out of our Langley location. This is a great opportunity to join a fresh, growing, dynamic team who are successfully transitioning the business into its 4th generation of ownership.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- You have at least two years of sales experience.
- You have some post-secondary education in the fields of sales or business.
- Experience in the horticultural industry is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Sage and CRM
- You are well organized, responsible, and energetic.
- You enjoy a varied pace of work that gets extremely busy during peak times.
- You are a team player who is willing to take on any job, big or small, to help your team.
- Travel is required for this position, and you must have a valid driver’s license.
- Responsible for a sales territory in our Western Region.
- Provides exceptional customer service in all aspects of the business to meet customer needs.
- Develops excellent customer relationships – be personable and invest in our customers.
- Provides resolution to customer complaints and issues.
- Identify and develop new sales in your existing region.
- Manage sales calls and participate in sales meetings and reviews.
- Participate in other areas of the business during non-selling periods.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic sales career that offers variety, autonomy and an opportunity to build a management career in the horticulture industry.
- We offer competitive wages with a range of $55,000-$70,000 per annum for this role.
- We offer our benefits through a Health Spending account giving employees more flexibility in benefit coverage.
- Travel and work opportunities between our work locations in BC, Ontario, and Holland.
- A close-knit energetic team that looks forward to welcoming the right candidate to grow this business.
- Hands on training provided by ownership to ensure thorough onboarding and engagement.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Van Noort Bulb Company.
However, only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.